Authorized Distributor in NE, IA & SD
Crestline CCL150 Type III Ambulances
Safety & Durability at an Affordable Price
Our Standard Features
Why choose Crestline?
- Over 40 years of experience in emergency vehicle manufacturing
- Highly competitive turnaround time and order to delivery lead times
- Stable work force and quality local pool of talent
- Depth of knowledge based on a global background
- Committed to continuous improvement and quality products
- Continuously exploring new opportunities with innovation and technology
- Our focus on safety begins with our extruded body construction and manufacturing processes
What is your Brand Promise?
- Safety and durability at an affordable price
- Why choose the CCL 150 ambulance?
- Factory backed Lifetime Paint Warranty & Lifetime Structural Warranty
- Multiplex Electrical System, as standard feature
- Built to last with increased durability and reliability, lowering total cost of ownership
- Designed for quick delivery and volume orders
- Standardization of numerous systems creating a familiar environment for EMS professionals and ease of maintenance for Fleet Operators
- Easy to maintain and remount
- Parts availability for fast repair turnaround time
What value does the CCL 150 ambulance offer?
- Safety and durability are built into the CCL 150 through a multitude of features.
- Top features include:
- Certified KKK/ CAAS Extruded Body Construction
- All aluminum extruded body, including cabinetry as standard
- Industry leading payload and available storage space
- CrestCoat: Power Coating Technology backed by Lifetime Paint Warranty
- Proven, known and factory backed Multiplex Electrical System as standard features
Can I make modifications or changes to ‘stock’ units?
For more information, please visit the Crestline Website